21 December 2010

A little bit of scrapping ...

I haven't done much scrapping this month - I think I'm in withdrawal.  Can't wait to get back into it once Christmas is all over.

I've done a couple of digital layouts.  The first is for Artastic.  This one really had me thinking outside the square.  How on earth was I going to get both a manger and angel into a layout and then I suddenly realised that Christopher had made both way back in Year 1 for Christmas craft.  I just had to use them.



The second is for Scrap the Girls where we were asked to create a layout using only ONE set of complementary colours - either red and green, blue and orange or yellow and violet and small amounts of neutral colours.

Mine is using red and green.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, love the simplicity of the one for Scrap the Girls - looks fabulous.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love both of these! The Scrap The Girls one..love the photos and the simple journaling! way to go...xoxo NAdia.