19 May 2011

18 little candles ...

Another lovely sketch and inspiration layout from Shimelle this week although I'm late getting this onto the challenge site but will upload it anyway.




I tend to mix my scrapping methods between full paper, hybrid and digital depending on how much time I have available and how I'm feeling at the time.  This week I have been in a distinctly digi mood and this sketch with it's enlarged focal photo certainly worked well with my set of pictures I intended to use.  I could have replaced the large photo with patterned paper but I very much liked the look and feel of having a bigger picture in this space.  I'm very happy with the end result.


2 comments:

helena said...

popping over from shimelle's - love this layout. great repetition with the lace

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I love this! So fabulously classy! A very elegant layout. WOnderful design :-)