25 April 2012

Showing my stuff ...

I've often dropped past and looked at the challenges on Show Us Your Stuff and this month I decided it was well past time I actually joined in and did some.

The first challenge of April was to take inspiration from this lovely little set of crochet slippers.



I loved the shade of pink and green and went for incorporating this colour combination in my layout.



The next challenge came from Sophie who asked us to simply use the colour green on our layout somewhere.


I use green a lot on my layouts so I combined this with highlighted blue for a male focused page.




The second main challenge was also inspiration based with this adorable little mushroom.



This was so cute with it's fresh, crisp red (or deep ink), white and green combination.  I just couldn't go past using these lovely colours on a page.

Lots of fun putting these together - I'll need to swing past here more often.

5 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Love both your pages for SUYS! Thanks for playing along!

Penny said...

Love your interpretations of the challenges Jane. We're glad you joined in!

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Gr8t lo thanks for joining us at SUYS!

Marelle said...

Oh Jane thanks for playing along with us at SUYS!! great pages

sarah martin said...

Hey Jane,

Gorgeous layouts! Love your takes on both the challenges. Thanks for playing at SUYS x