28 May 2012

Being a Scrap Friend ...

I recently became a customer of Scrapfriends for the first time and in my order received an invitation to submit an entry into their monthly colour challenge.  So I did!

The palette was a soft subtle mix of limes, pink and I guess a teal and I took it a stage further to include the grey from the frame and a touch of white. 





I've been on a quest lately to use up those final baby photos from so many years ago.  The picture quality certainly isn't as wonderful as the digital prints I can take today sadly but Rachel was a such a happy little soul I think you look past the photo quality.  It's good to know I have another one of those early years pages completed.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Who cares about the photo quality...it's the cutest photo!!! LOVE the idea of using the grey as a frame - works really well & love the way you've tied the pinks together in the flower & title. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I often use photos that aren't the best quality, that are funny colours, too dark or blurry. Because ultimately - they tell a story and they share a memory, and that's what scrapbooking is all about right? So I say good on you for trying to scrap all those baby photos that are still waiting to make it onto a layout! And thanks so much for joining in with us at Scrap Friends.