31 January 2013

Challenge me Happy ...

Challenge #38 over on Challenge Me Happy involved some song lyrics.  They give us the song and we ,the players, create something from whatever inspires us from that song - could be the lyrics or the title, even the music video.  Their song of choice wasn't just any old song, mind you, but Somebody I used to know by Gotye.  Wonderful song but really hard, I thought to do anything with.  It took me quite a while to come up with an appropriate layout. 

Eventually I decided to use "I think of when we were together" to highlight a photograph of my daughter and her paternal Grandfather who we lost to cancer in 2007.  We all miss him.




1 comment:

Missy Whidden said...

This is so pretty, Jane! I love your design & the fun papers you used. Thanks for playing with us at CMH!