08 January 2013

Some Archi-scraps inspiration



January inspiration and criteria


It is the front entrance to Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney.


It recently celebrated its 95th Birthday with a complete refurbishment.  It is iconic to Sydney and is heritage listed.



Your challenge is to do a layout containing at least part of a circle,or a whole circle and because it is the zoo,an animal somewhere. It can be any animal from a bird right up to an elephant. Perhaps you actually have a zoo photos or you've visited an animal park.Get out those pictures and get scrapping.


You don't have to wait until the end of January to upload HERE

Here is my interpretation ...


I've used the rectangle size windows to determine my photo size and the small piece of patterned paper is similar toning to the dome,  I've used a light coloured background cardstock  not unlike the colour scheme of the building.

I have to say I am a huge button lover so it was a simple task to add some to this layout to fulfill the circle criteria.  

Archi-scraps is also on the lookout for some design team members.  Check out what you need to do to apply  HERE.


1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

Thank you JAne.I love the wonderful photos on this.How did you get the tiger to pose like that???