15 February 2013

Challenge #39 ...

I was delighted when I discovered Challenge Me Happy #39 was a white space challenge.  This is one for me - 99% of my layouts involve white space.

I am also on a major kick to try and reduce my "busting at the seams" scrappy stash - honestly I have so much stuff I could open my own store.  I have made a pact with myself - no more purchases (other than adhesive) until I have completed 100 layouts from my currently supplies.  I'm doing well so far considering I don't scrap an awful lot and I also digi scrap for certain albums I have ongoing.  My current paper layout count is sitting on 14 plus 4 cards.  I am also trying to use up a pile of older photos - ones I set aside to scrap but I never got around to using them, some are years old.  Feels good when I can take another one from that pile - this one is of my daughter strutting her stuff in a pair of my high heels.  Didn't we all do that at some point in our lives?


1 comment:

norine said...

Love this super cute layout!! Especially the flower die cuts!! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!! And good luck putting a dent in your stash!!