28 February 2013

Some studio inspiration ...

It seems like February is not only the month of love in the real world but in scrappy land too as a large percentage of the challenges involve pink, love themes or the inclusion of hearts.

For their first challenge this month The Studio Challenges have asked their followers to use at least 5 hearts on their page.  I loved the inspirational layouts from the design team - some really terrific work there.

I decided to try and use up some old supplies - I'm on a "use my stash" drive at the moment as it seems to be multiplying before my very eyes - so I pulled out some older chipboard stickers and my scrap box of bits and pieces to put this together. 






3 comments:

Chantelle said...

great page for this challenge - I like your idea of using items from your stash :)

pysselpetra said...

lovely page ♥ beautiful choice of PP and colors ♥ Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love the clean design on this layout and the happy colors! great take on the challenge!
Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges!