01 March 2013

Some Archi-scraps for March ...

Our inspiration photo for March's challenge on Archi-scraps is this cute little hobbit type house and our theme this month is fairytales.



When I first saw the March inspiration of a lopsided little cottage I immediately thought of the long closed Fantasy Glades at Port Macquarie where we took my daughter when she was small. She loved all the little people sized buildings and was fascinated with the Crocked House which slated this way and that with wonky chairs and odd shaped windows and everything on strange angles. I’ve used an older JBS story patterned paper to enhance the fairy-tale aspect of this layout and rather than have a separate title I’ve chosen to use a photo of one of the park signs which explains how Fantasy Glades came into being. I believe the derelict park has recently been sold and there are plans afoot to reopen this magical children’s theme park.
 
 
 
 
Love to see your interpretation of this little house so come play with us.
 

No comments: