26 March 2013

The Studio Challenges for March ...

I think I am only going to have time to do the one challenge from The Studio Challenges this month.  The recipe challenge set by team member Kat.

-kraft cardstock

-at least one tag

-paint/mist

-at least 2 different kids of alphas
 
 
 
I enjoyed putting this layout together with a photograph of my husband and son and utilised both tags to actually tell the story.  It reads "Thousands of little moments with Dad makes my story complete".  I used bit and pieces of patterned paper from my scrap tray and all criteria has been followed.
 


2 comments:

pysselpetra said...

beautiful use of the recipe ♥ thanks for playing along at the Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

Chantelle said...

beautiful - tags are always so much fun to use - lovely take on the challenge - thanks for playing along :)