12 May 2013

A quality week with Shimelle (Part C) ...

And here I am still playing along with Shimelle for NSD.  Here are the next six challenges and my interpretations ...

Challenge 13 - Highlight your favourite paper

I love a lot of paper ranges - I'm particularly partial to Crate Paper,  Echo Park, Studio Calico, October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.  This layout uses For the Record from Echo Park.




Challenge 14 - Double pages

I've decided doubles are hard to photograph!!


Challenge 15 - Line up small embellishments

Using little things from a small cup I have on my desk where I put lots of left over little things!


Challenge 16 - Record hope or gratitude

Grateful for the friendship of these two boys.


Challenge 17 - Scrapbook with fabric

Fabric square as background, denim fabric behind picture and ric-rac across bottom of pic.


Challenge 18 - The power of three

Lots of visual triangles and clusters of 3.


1 comment:

Julie J said...

Yes - I like those same paper ranges. Great LOs - you have been busy!