11 May 2013

A quality week with Shimelle (Part A) ...

I have to admit to being a Shimelle groupie.  I just love her work and her style and how she does things - her classes are awesome!.

Each year she does the most amazing scrapping event for (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day and each year I try my best to play along.  This year I actually thought  I would endeavour to do all of the challenges she set - that was until I realised she had outdone herself this year and listed 24 !!!  Thank goodness she give us a full week to complete them all :)

So since the only way to finish something is to actually start it that is what I have done - "slowly and steadily" as the saying goes.  Here are the first six challenges and my interpretations.

Challenge 1 - Scrapbooking in pink

Pink, pink and a little more pink!


Challenge 2  - Scrapbooking with 4x6 photos

Using two 6x4 photos.


Challenge 4 - Write with repetition

Used a rub-on with "We" sentiments.


Challenge 5 - Scrapbooking with brads and eyelets

Using 7 brads.

Challenge 6 - Scraplift yourself

It did this layout some years ago but like it's simplicity - it is also a great way to use up some of those smaller pieces of paper which would normally find their way to the bin.


and my own scraplift ...


1 comment:

Julie J said...

You are organised going through them in order. I've been completely random with mine! Great set of pages. Love your pink one.