26 August 2013

My style ....

So what exactly is "my style"?  This is the question being asked and the type of layout being called for over on Kraft It Up this month.

So last month @ Kraft It Up, your challenge was to create a layout in a different style than your own, SOOO this month we want to see "YOUR STYLE"
 
I guess my style if I had to define it, is uncluttered and simple - I prefer white space and clean lines given a choice but I personally think scrapbooking should be more about enjoying the process, whatever that may be, rather than being categorised into a set design "box".
 
 
 

2 comments:

Chantalle said...

Love your CAS layout! Thanks for taking the time to join us at KIU for August... Hopefully we'll see another fab layout for Sep ;)

Kripa said...

Love how you have pulled colours from the photograph into d paper n embellishments used.