23 September 2013

So sweet ...

The second word challenge over on Use Your Words is SWEET and of course this had to be a girl layout - I'm so lucky I have both.

My daughter was oh so sweet as a little thing - she's now 20 and while still lovely she's very much her own person and sweet doesn't suit her so much these days.  I've been going back over her albums and pulling a few pages out that I really don't like and re-doing them - this was the case for these photos.  I can't redo everything and nor do I want to - her albums not only show her growth as a person but also mine as a scrapbooker.  There are however, a few horrors in there which I look at today and mutter "What was I thinking?".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a "sweet" layout! I love the pretty floral paper! Glad to see you over at Use Your Words!

Cherished said...

What a beautiful page. Thanks for playing at UYW!

Brenshevia said...

Wonderfully done, great paper choice. Thanks for joining us at UYW!

Chelsea said...

This is a very sweet page! Lovely design and paper mix! Thanks for linking at UYW!

Melissa Vining said...

Such a darling layout! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is adorable. The flowers are such a perfect addition. I know what you mean about wanting to redo some of your previous layouts. Even my kids groan sometimes at how horrid some of my earlier layouts were. lol I always remind them that although they are bad, they were made with love. I am so glad scrapping products have evolved. Thanks for joining us at UYW!