28 October 2013

October challenges mark 2 ...

and yet a few more challenges ... you can tell it's towards the end of the month as I'm always running late!

Show us Your Stuff is all about multiple photos and an arrow or arrows this month (and of course a handmade embellishment).

I've done a page for our family travel album.  I figure if I keep plugging away at them I'll have those earlier holidays completed before they cart me off to the old folks home.  All the recent vacations where we seem to have taken thousands of photographs have been relegated to photo books!



This one is a trip to the south coast of NSW and because it is in a series I don't tend to title or journal on these.  Instead I have a main title page introducing the set and a 6x12 page just dedicated to the story of this adventure. 



Scrap the Girls have a puzzle challenge this month.

A puzzle challenge and you must use these pieces:
Hexagon
Squiggle
Circle
Rectangle
Strips


which I have done.

 
 
 


OCTOBER CHALLENGE...
 
 
 
I love using yellow - such a happy cheerful colour!
 

7 comments:

Michelle said...

gorgeous layouts :-) thank you for playing along with us at STG - Michelle CT member

Leanne said...

Love the cute embellies on your STG layout! Thanks for joining us :)

sannalippert said...

oh these are all pretty - love your CAS style! thanks for joining us at 123!!!

Amanda said...

Here from Scrap the girls.... thanks for joining us this month - your layout is fab!

Chantalle said...

Super sweet page! Thank you for playing along with us at 123 for October

Marisa said...

Love your STG layout, well done! Thanks for playing along with us for the October challenge ;)

sarah martin said...

What lovely layouts. love all the photos and colours. Thanks for playing along at SUYS x