04 October 2013

Pixels and Paper for October ...

Our October inspiration on Pixels and Paper is one I think we can all relate to.  What do you see here ... the obvious birthday cake, icing, flames, darkness, eleven items or the colours of red, yellow, blue, white and black?

This one is super easy - hope to see lots of entries this month :)

 
Here is my interpretation ...
 
 
 
I've used the birthday cake with candles theme, pulling out the red, blue and black to create my page. 
 

Please upload your entry with the link tool on the blog by 11.55pm on October 31st,  2013. We'd love to see what you can make of  this photograph. 

2 comments:

Tone-Lill said...

A really lovely C&S LO Jane.I Love the bright colours and it fits perfect with the fabulous photo :)

Susan Hogan said...

LOOOOVVVVE that splatter - looks fabulous!