31 December 2013

From Scratch in December ...

I just wish I had more time in December to scrap but I'm afraid a two week family holiday and Christmas along with visitors and visiting took it's toll.  Scrapbooking From Scratch had a set of lovely challenges with a bonus offer for those that completed them all but I'm afraid I just didn't get there in time.

Challenge #1 use ONE photo, TWO word title, THREE embellishments, FOUR papers.


I realised after I had done this page that the three embellishments had probably meant only three rather than the three types I did but by then it was too late so my apologies.

Challenge #2 use One word title, Two pieces of Washi, Three Stars, Four circle embellies


So two out of four - I have this afternoon so I maybe able to squeeze in another but realistically I think I will need to be happy with this effort - it was December after all !


No comments: