06 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on The Lollipop Ladies ...

The Lollipop Ladies are feeling the effects of Christmas and too many cupcakes !!  Two challenges are running from now until the end of the year - enter one or both - there is an embellishment goodie bag + 2 digital images available for the winning entry of each.


Challenge #81 is Reindeer with the additional challenge of grids....
  
Aren't these the cutest cupcakes ever??  When I first saw these little reindeer faces I immediately knew the stamp  I had to use for this challenge.
 

 
I've gone with the more traditional Christmas colours of green and red and used a small offcut of grid transparency for the base of my sentiment.

 Challenge #82 is Christmas Cupcakes with the additional challenge of ribbon...

 
I've taken the red and green from the Christmas cupcakes as the basis of my card and used ribbon across the base.
 
 


This was my last set of challenge for The Lollipop Ladies as my term has come to an end and I am not continuing on into next year. Please support them next year - the challenges are fun and easy and the ladies go to so much trouble to inspire you with their creations.

No comments: