24 January 2014

Orange Paperie for January ...

The first challenge for the year on Orange Paperie & Co is all about friendship.

Annette says "Welcome to the New Year, have you made a resolution or are you like me and just winging it?  In line with the beginning of this year I thought that a nice challenge would be Friendship with journalling. This could be about old friends, new, the choice is yours".

It took me quite a while to decide which way I would swing with this challenge.  I've done a number of pages about friendships I have had (and still have) as an adult but I have not done many about my friendships as a child, in particular those turbulent years as a teenager.  Those friendships were intense and sometimes troubled. 

They rose and fell like a boat upon the waves ...


4 comments:

Annette Edmonds said...

Totally love this page, the simplicity and gorgeous quote, wow thanks for joining with us this month at Orange Paperie & Co, cheers Annette x

Jo said...

This is a lovely page with beautiful journaling. The background stamping is perfect for the photo . Thanks for playing along :)

Cheryl said...

This is just beautiful Jane....thank you so much for joining in this month x

Kim Ewins said...

Stunning page Jane!
I so love back on photo's :)
Fabulous quote and stamping...
Thanks for sharing with us at OP&C