15 February 2014

ARTastic in February ...

We have a delightful artwork for you this month on ARTastic.


Joshua Miels with Pretender
Criteria - Paint and Ink

and here is my interpretation ...



I've pulled the colours from the artwork and the random nature of the paint and ink work.  I was also inspired by the bold black and white portrait and the way the paint made it appear like light was shining onto the face.  This prompted me to use a similar image for my page.


We'd love to see your interpretations of our inspiration this month.

Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create an original entry for our challenge although you are most welcome to combine with a sketch and/or colour challenge if you wish.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.
  

No comments: