28 June 2014

Creative Embellishments for June ...

It's cold and miserable this afternoon - perfect weather for a little crafting so I have been doing just that.

This is a card I made for Creative Embellishments June challenge.



663098-bigthumbnail

I was drawn to the sea theme and the colours in this image so began by using an anchor stamp on a scrap of vintage style paper which was then mounted onto blue cardstock. I then used anchor patterned paper mounted onto sand colour while distressing the paper edges and eventually mounting this onto a peach coloured base.  I tied in the peach theme by using this colour for my twine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! Love how you were inspired by the inspo image! Wonderful stamping, distressing and layering! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments June Challenge!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such an awesome card! Wonderful layers. Thanks for playing along at this month's challenge at Creative Embellishments!

Michelle said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!