08 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Lisa ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made these for the challenges hosted by Lisa.


 Today I am challenging you to "WRAP IT UP" and use 2 different washi tapes on your layout or card!

Initially I wasn't a huge fan of washi - it took me a little time to warm up to them but now I like the look and use them quite a lot on my pages.  This is a page I did celebrating a scrap retreat I went to with a bunch of crazy ladies back in 2010.  I used left over Basic Grey packaging as my feature patterned paper.




Create a layout or card using only scraps (no larger then 6 x 6).

Oh this one is easy - I create pages with leftovers all the time, in fact I think sometimes my "scrappy" scrap pages come out the best!





Today's challenge is a scrapbooking challenge with a card twist...my challenge for you is to create a layout using at least TWO project life type cards on it! 


I love using small pieces of things on my pages so the arrival of Project Life type cards was a real blessing for me - lots of choice, in fact probably too much choice - there are so many fantastic ranges out there.




I have used cards from a set of Pocket Pages by Mambi.


Thanks for the fun Lisa :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh these are all awesome! So glad you could join along with the Sketch N Scrap birthday challenges this month at My Creative Endeavors!