20 July 2014

Lasting Memories Blog Hop - 200th challenge ...


Hello and thanks for stopping by! 

We're hopping with celebration and excitement this week :) Yep, we're having a blog hop in celebration of our 200th post on Lasting Memories! Our challenge? BUTTONS! We are looking for buttons, buttons everywhere on those layouts this week! Along the way, you'll see that some of us are offering a little candy on our blogs but you have to visit us to see who! We've also gotten a little creative with our buttons so we hope you'll be inspired!

 You should have arrived here from Claire's blog and if this is your first stop, please be sure to hop back to Lasting Memories to start the hop so you don't miss a thing! Each of us has a letter for you to collect that will spell out two scrapbook themed words, so don't forget to jot down my letter which you'll see below. Once you've completed the hop, leave your answer in the comment section back at Lasting Memories. Comments will be moderated so there's no peeking! Then you have to enter your LO and guess what?! Our grand prize winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from A2Z Scrapbooking Store!! Awesome right?? Oh!! And one MORE thing! I'm also offering up some candy here as well .... some button candy.  Please leave a comment below telling me how you like to use buttons to be in the running.  Prize will be drawn using random.org at the completion of the hop.



Now time to reveal my complete layout!


I've used my buttons as a replacement for a border strip or row of embellishments - in fact you can use a button anywhere you would normally place a flower, bling or anything else.  Got to love those versatile buttons!

Only those who play the game and enter the actual challenge have a chance at winning the Grand Prize. 

***BOTH traditional AND digital layouts allowed!!  Remember, LAYOUTS only please!***

Your next stop is Kimberly's blog!! And don't forget to jot down my letter which is (E)

Have fun and happy hopping!

HOP LINE UP (left click to see link)

16 comments:

KarenB said...

Love the gorgeous colours in your LO, Jane. Great technique too - I am a bit of a button fan and I do love how versatile they are. Always just the right amount of dimension.

Vickie said...

awesome LO. I like the way you used your buttons.

I have lots of buttons and I do try to use them whenever possible, they make a great embellishment.

K Clark said...

Love the colours!!! Great lo!!

ClaireR said...

Great use of buttons, love your style, the bold colors and patterns. Awesome layout! Its been a fun hopping with you...

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) I like your use of buttons what a fun way to use them :) I normally use mine on cards but have been trying to use them on layouts

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a neat border! Love the LO!

Sherri said...

love adding buttons to my pages. you did it well and cute

DebiJ said...

Fabulous LO..love your layers & colour Jane...I love it!! Nothing like a button to add that zing to a page.
Thanks for the blog hop too!

Carmen said...

This is a wonderful layout. Love your use of buttons

Carmen said...

I mostly use buttons as embellishment on Cards. Just love the dimension they give.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Jane! What a fun layout and great use of the buttons too! Love the colours :)

Unknown said...

Jane, this is such a cute LO! I love your use of buttons. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your buttons look great on your layout.

Unknown said...

I like to use buttons to fill shapes-example- a heart.

Colleen said...

Great layout. I love to use buttons on my flowers.

Toni Herron said...

Lovely layout! love it! :)