02 October 2014

A Pixels and Paper October ...

And welcome to another month of this super fast year.

I think you will all like our inspiration photograph for October on Pixels and Paper.  What fun ways can you come up with to interpret this image.  Using the colours of pink, blue and green perhaps.  Or using lots of flowers on your page.  Maybe you like the idea of highlighting a teapot or drinking tea or a collection of glass jars in your kitchen.  Perhaps this image conjures are memories of family traditions or a specific family heirloom - a treasured teacup or teaspoon possibly.



Here is my page ...

I was drawn to the concept of tea - I love a good "cuppa" and both my children know this which is why tea featured heavily in my birthday gifts from them this year.


Whatever the inspiration, we would love to see your work - come on over and play along with us.  Please don't forget to tell us what it was that caught your eye from the above photograph.

No comments: