23 October 2014

Berry picking memories ...

I came across this delightful image on The Craft Garden this month and knew I absolutely had to do a page about it.


This picture brought back so many happy memories of picking blackberries with my parents when I was young.  There was an old abandoned homestead on the rural property I was raised on and in the overgrown remnants of the garden was a mass of blackberry bushes.  We had to be super careful of not only the thorns but also of the potential for snakes in the undergrowth but WOW did those berries taste great!


Also entering this layout in the challenge over on Creative Craft Cottage where I have used three of the colours from the palette and buttons, glitter (on the sticker strip behind the photo) and a tag.

                           We would like you to use the colour palette or  use at least 3                           from the bingo card for inspiration.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

Life in Colors said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing with us at the Craft Garden !