27 November 2014

Showing my stuff ...

Show us your stuff has a "sort of" recipe come bingo board challenge this month - whichever way you care to look at it, it was a fun page to put together.


My page is all about a St Valentine's gift my daughter gave her boyfriend.  He wanted something really techie and totally "unromantic" and she obliged but mixed it up with a little "extra love" thrown in - 


I have used the word love, several handmade butterflies and hearts, some stamping and both square and mini photographs.  

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

What a lovely layout Jane! I LOVE red, and you have sure used it well here. Great take on the challenge, thank you for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

Amanda said...

LOVELY! Great use of the criteria! So glad you joined in at SUYS this month!

Chloe said...

Beautiful page! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

Paula said...

Very sweet...& I love those corrugated hearts! Thanks for playing with us over @ SUYS this month :)