14 December 2014

Some embossed words ...

I have been busy creating a few Christmas cards for some last minute posting.  I rarely get out my embossing and glitter but I had a few supplies to use up and thought "hey why not"?


After embossing the design onto plain off white card I mounted it on brown and then onto the card base which I had stamped in a coordinating ink which has a hint of mint to it. 

Linking this to these challenges:-

Frosted Design - Christmas theme with no red or green

Scrap Our Stash with the below image - inspired by the chocolate, off white, mint and gold.


 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that subway design!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

kate blue said...

very very classy-love all the gold...(Kate SOS)

Isbaha said...

I really love the look, it's so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Steffanie said...

What a classy card! Love the clean design. Thanks for playing at Scrap Our Stash!

Joefil said...

So elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Nicole Doiron said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along us with us at Scrap Our Stash!