30 January 2015

Mother love ...

The second challenge on Picture This! is one close to my heart because I love (with a passion) using vintage photos and doing so will fit in nicely with the challenge requirements.

Picture This! - 3 photos + black & white + lace

This is little me and since I just said  these were vintage photographs I guess that puts me in the old category.  My Mum always told me "you are only as old as you feel" so I will own up to some days feeling 25 and others, older than Methuselah.


So three black and white photographs and a line of cream lace.   

I spent the first two and a half months of my life in hospital and these are the first photos taken of me when I was finally at home.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Picture this!

MichelleMc said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us @ Picture This!

Marci said...

WOW that is a long time in the hospital! This is a totally sweet LO of you and MUM!...Thanks for joining in at PICTURE THIS!

Devra said...

I know how you feel! I had to so an assignment with heritage photos, at least 30 years old. That made my baby photos heritage! This is so pretty. I like the colors you chose behind the photos. Thanks for sharing your page with us at Picture This

Cherished said...

Awesome page. Love the pic's they are beautifully preserved. Thanks for playing at Picture This.

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

Great page!
Thanks for joining us at Picture This Challenge!

Nancy Gauthier said...

Nice use of old pictures!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layout!! thank you for joining us at Picture This!