24 September 2016

Hello today ...

Playing along with the sketch over on Scrap the Girls this month ...




I am desperately trying to use up some of my older supplies.  I have so much sitting in my stash .. it is time to use some of it.  I splattered my white card stock base with 4 different inks and then got out some Sassafrass embellishments (yes they are that old!). Some little golden gems and suitable wood veneer title (inked in yellow) and voila.  I wanted a bright and cheerful page and I think I have achieved that!


My daughter with the rising sun behind her ....

4 comments:

Tania B said...

Love your layout Jane, clean, simple and stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with us at STG this month!

Lucie Forte said...

That's a wonderful layout! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Krisy said...

I love the colours of your layout. And the floowers. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your flower elements its perfect. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls