26 October 2016

Kraft + ...

Kraft + is going back in time this month with a challenge to use up some of those "forgotten" products in our stashes.  The prompt was to use one of these items but well, I couldn't stop at one!!


I pulled out old papers - and when I say old I mean OLD - these have to be at least 7 or 8 if a day!  Next came some buttons.  Here I sheepishly admit to loving using buttons, old hat or not and brads, yep love those too.  It's not in the category but I pulled some photos not yet scrapped of my then 7 year old son (he's now 18) so oldies but goodies.


It's simple but it works and another page completed for the album!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It works REALLY well.... & in all honestly, brads are just like enamel dots and they're IN.....crazy, really....& buttons are sort of flair like..... LOVE how you've used the buttons here.... man! They are ANCIENT papers, not old, LOL!!! Gorgeous page & lovely to see you here at K+ this month:):)

Paula said...

Simply brilliant! Great design & fabulous use of the 'older' stash....how good is it to get through some of it. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)