21 December 2016

A-Z ...

As I flipped through my Christmas album recently I realised I had so many missing pages I really needed to make an effort to get some scrapping done so I made a little pledge to myself that during December I would try to fill some of those holes before I took yet more present unwrapping, Christmas tree decorating and children posing snaps again this year.  And while I was at it I might enter the odd Christmas challenge or two :)

The first one is with A-Z Scraplets who have an interesting challenge based on a snakes and ladders board - hmm what on earth to do with this?


I decided to incorporate the red, blue, green and white colour base and was inspired by the idea of going up - in my case rising up a Christmas tree in embellishment steps.  I have included a chipboard saying (I am sorry I don't know if this is from A-Z as all my chipboard is lose in a drawer) which I have coloured by spraying with glitter ink.


Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Awesome page Jane. I love where the inspiration took you! A lovely page.
Louise xo