18 January 2017

Show us ...

Seems we are all in a hot summery mood with a lot of the challenges here in Australia - and no wondering judging by the extreme heat conditions many of us are suffering through during January.

Show us your stuff has this vibrant moodboard.


I loved the colours in this one and searched through my paper pile on a mission to use some old supplies.  I've made a bit of a pact with myself this year to either use them or loose them - if these older lines are still in my stash by the time we move in the Spring they are going out!!

Anyway these are old Studio Calico but worked very well for the colours especially the gradient colours in the top left image.  I also pulled in the use of a large star (which is also my hand made item from Chantal Vandenberg) and the theme of Summer and Water of course.



There is nothing quite like a good water fight for a bit of fun and a quick cool off.  With the height and age difference my poor son came off a little wetter than his sister in this one.  I have yet to date this page (will go on label at the bottom - just can't locate the original file for them atm).

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Don't you just love a good water fight? Brilliant use of multiple photos to tell a story Jane. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.