27 April 2017

Coffee Run - CSI #228

Finally putting together a paper based page for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration Case File 228.  I really liked the scene in this one and thought hard about how I could combine elements of this with my dh as subject matter.  Scrolling through my photos I came across this one he had sent through one morning saying the coffee shop in his office building was fairly jumping that morning - seemed everyone was eager for a morning brew!





Here is how I solved the case ...

Scheme - Colours covered.

Evidence - Chevrons, transparent stuff, puffy stickers.

Testimony - Journal about your husband. 



2 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

Who doesn't love a coffee run? This is a fantastic layout! Great pic and perfect use of color from the palette. Thanks so much for playing along with CSI. xx

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a great moment to scrap. How cool is that coffee cup background, and the layered cups over the photo look great!